If you or your loved ones have ever had to deal with dark spots, discoloration or age spots on your skin then you know how frustrating and embarassing this can be. Even scars can be included in the same category as the above that makes you feel ugly and lose confidence in yourself.
Many products on the market for skin lightening will claim to remove these spots and blemishes but as you may or may not know, they never seem to work or do what the labels say. In fact, they can cause more harm to your skin than if you did not use it at all.
The great news for you is that Meladerm skin lightening cream actually works! You can finally start to get rid of the disclorations in your skin and feel confident in your own skin. When you read this Meladerm review, you will see just what a difference this skin lightening cream has made for many people.
What is Meladerm?
Meladerm is a facial care product that diminishes the appearance of dark spots, scars, and other skin blemishes. It will even reduce the circles under your eyes and wrinkles in your face! How to lighten skin? Well, at its core, Meladerm is a skin lightener; it helps to make your uneven skin tone all one tone without causing damage to your face.
Do you have sun damage or acne scars? Awkwardly placed freckles or birthmarks? No matter what your skin problem is, Meladerm cream will take care of it safely and quickly, with little to no risk of reactions or making your skin problems worse than they already are.
Meladerm has been in development for a long time, and Civant Skin Care has decided to have it available for sale for anyone and everyone who wants to get rid of any irregularities on their skin. Many people report results in just two months.
Why is Meladerm different? Because Civant actually did their research. Sure, other companies have some of the same exact ingredients that you’ll find in Meladerm, but they won’t work as effectively just because those companies haven’t done the extensive research that was put into Meladerm.
Perhaps the most important aspect of Meladerm is the fact that it does not contain hydroquinone, nor does it contain paraben or mercury. This is extremely important since all of these ingredients have been proven to be extremely dangerous, and hydroquinone is actually outlawed in many countries. Meladerm cream relies on a natural combination of ingredients to provide the same kind of results.
How Does Meladerm Give You The Results?
The manufacturers claim that meladerm works by effectively combining all the active ingredients – all these ingredients have skin lightening properties already well documented – into a single product.
All these ingredients combined, work together to produce what Civant say the most effective safe skin lightening formula on the market today.
Melanin is what makes the color of our skin and it’s synthesized by special cells in our body called melanosomes. Some areas of our body have more of these melanosomes in greater concentrations and these sometimes show up as darker areas, spots, blemishes and hyperpigmentation.
Meladerm targets the enzyme processes in these darker areas and suppresses the formation of melanin in these melanosomes. This reduces the appearance of unsightly darker areas and skin blemishes such as sunspots, age and liver spots and hyperpigmentation.
By simply applying the solution once in the morning and once at night, you will see a transformed appearance begin to emerge in as little as two weeks. However, it does take approximately two to three months for full Meladerm results.
The only real Meladerm side effects are enhanced sensitivity to the sun (which can be resolved by proper care of your skin while outside), extreme drying of the skin for the first week or so of treatment, and slight irritation.
Here’s just some of the natural ingredients that Meladerm make so effective:
- Alpha Arbutin – biosynthetic that is pure and water soluble and suited to most skin types, its primarily a skin lightener but made more effective when combined with the other ingredients in Meladerm.
- Tego Cosmo C – is a derivative of a naturally occurring amino acid. Used as a component in skin brighteners and skin conditioners Tego Cosmo C helps to regulate pH and regulate depigmentation at a cellular level.
- Kojic Acid – often used in Asian diet but now used as a safe alternative to hydroquinone in a lot of cosmetic brands. It works by inhibiting the production of melanin and is a by-product of the fermentation of rice into sake.
- Gigawhite – Plant derived preservative free skin lightener safe alternative to hydroquinone. Significant skin brightening effect with regular use and also has been shown in studies to reduce the size and color of age spots.
- Glycolic Acid – promotes exfoliation. By encouraging cell turnover it evens out skin tones and is useful in minimizing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lactic Acid – Like Glycolic acid but better suited for people with more sensitive skin. Helps other active ingredients penetrate further into the skin layers.
- Vitamin B3 – We all know that vitamins are good for you and this is no exception! Vitamin B3 is also known as Niacinamide and will lighten the color of the epidermis which is the top layer of your skin.
- Lemon Juice Extract – Nature’s own skin bleaching compound pretty irritating if used on its own but in small quantities and combined with the other ingredients the negative effects are greatly reduced.
Meladerm Before and After Success Stories
Since first available to public, Meladerm not only become the best selling skin lightening cream all over the world but also the most effective and safe formula for normal use. Here is a summary from some of the happy customer feedback as a testimonial that Meladerm really work to reduce dark spot, hyperpigmentation or uneven skin tone.
Savina use Meladerm to reduce dark patches above her upper lips which she describe “that look like a moustache” and after 2 month of using it, she notice that the dark area is so much lighter.
After realize wasting nearly $500 on make up to cover her acne problem, Beverly turn to Meladerm for help. Follow by 2 month of use, she notice that meladerm helped to reduce acne mark, tone her skin and reduce dark spot around her eyes.
Lemon juice didn’t work! Unfortunately for Rahim, it’s even get worse but since he discover Meladerm and using it for couple of month, he really happy that Meladerm work really well to brighten the dark spot on both side of his nose.
Realized how over tanning result in horrible damage to her skin, Meghan quickly turn to Meladerm cream for a solution and after 2-3 month applying it, she glad that the stubborn dark pigment drastically become much lighter and decide to continue using Meladerm until it all gone.
Tyra get her confidence back after succesfully reduced black spot on her face and forehead with Meladerm. She is now highly recommending this product that help her most to reveal her beautiful natural skin tone.
There is a lot more success stories available in their official website and for your information it was a collection of real customer testimonial from 2005. Some of these testimonials include before and after photos as well as some videos. You can take some time to read all the Meladerm reviews but to see if this cream really work or not is to try it yourself. Please note that even we suggest that you to consult skin specialist or doctor prior to use, Meladerm cream is basically safe for normal people and your purchase is secure by money back guaranteed.
So if you still on a fence about this product, I would like to advise you all to get the Meladerm skin lightening cream and try it at least once. Follow the usage direction accordingly and I am sure that you will get superb results that you always dream about.
- Even out skin tone – The skin produces melanin, which gives the skin its color. Meladerm controls the production of melatonin and tyrosinase (responsible for melanin production), making skin even in color in all body parts.
- Reduce blemishes – There is more production of melanin in parts where skin is damaged. Meladerm corrects the over-production and restores the balance, reducing the appearance of the blemish.
- Reverses skin aging – Skin spots and wrinkles are signs of aging. Meladerm removes these damages to the skin by removing the spots and relaxing the skin, thus reducing the lines on the face.
- Intensive research – The product had been developed by Civant Skin Care and had undergone rigorous trials and tests for four years before it was launched to the public. Until now, researches have not stopped and Civant Skin Care is committed to give to the people a beauty product that is effective and safe to use.
- Packaging – Chemicals used in skin whitening are prone to damage by air and sunlight, thus can reduce the product’s effectiveness. To avoid this, the product is packaged using the airless dispensing technology, and is squeezed out using a piston, not air pressure, maintaining the cream’s potency.
- Highly Recommended – Meladerm is highly recommended by dermatologists worldwide. People who have used the product only have praises for it. That is proof enough of how greatly trusted this product is.
- It takes quite a long time for treating dark spots.
- This cream contain an acid called Kojic acid so if you have sensitive skin, it could cause a bit of irritation to begin with so use it sparingly.
- Meladerm is not sold in your local stores but ordering directly from the company website is very safe and secure.
Some More Things You Need to Know Before You Buy Meladerm
Like I mentioned before, Meladerm isn’t available in the high street shops although Civant say on their website its available through select medical offices, spas, estheticians and specialized clinics. Unfortunately they don’t say what shops they authorize as re sellers so look out for “too good to be true” deals!
I do see that there are some sellers on ebay but its nearly double the cost that you can get it safely from the official website. There are no guarantees either. So whilst there are a few dodgy sites out there offering special offers and coupons, please don’t fall for them and end up getting ripped off.
Only buy from the official site. At the time of writing this review, Meladerm costs $49.99 for a 1.7 oz pump dispenser, direct from Civant, with just $8.99 for shipping in the USA. There will be more cost to post internationally but its pretty easy to use the shopping cart which calculates shipping for you. The offered guarantee only applies to new customers buying from the official website and you have to get an authorization form before you can send stuff back for a refund.
Meladerm Review Summary
Dermatologists and beauty spas now offer a variety of treatments for people with skin issues, but if you can treat hyperpigmentation in a natural way and without harsh chemicals, then you will generally get better, more long-term results.
Also, because Meladerm is packaged in a patented airless dispensing technology container, there is no risk that the ingredients will be oxidized during use. This is an important factor in making sure that you get the most out of this product.
So, if you are tired of looking at your skin and seeing dark spots that you are ashamed of, or having to put on makeup simply to make your skin look even, then the Meladerm cream might be exactly what you have been waiting for. In a matter of weeks, your skin could be back to normal.
Meladerm is an all in one product that gives you a lightened skin tone with fresh and clear skin. It’s inexpensive, it’s one of the safest skin care products on the market, and it comes with a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee.